Plongeurs au fond de l'esprit

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny that I am writing this post while I "attend" a webinar on Public Health Education that is being lauched on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! Communication nowadays is clearly not hindered by 6,000 km and I find it very intersting that continuing education can be achieved without even moving from my desk...
I am also impressed by how my 2 hemispheres cooperate with each other to let me write this post while I am actively listening to the presenter online. Chances are that I will probably forget about both things and push them to the back of my mind in a few hours.
The whole lecture is about "Publishing criteria for scientific papers"... I have always been interested in publishing my findings.But until I find a way to break my ideas, I will make do with my scarce posts on this blog :P

No comments: