Plongeurs au fond de l'esprit

Monday, March 26, 2012

Decisions in life are never easy. Everytime you solve out a dichotomy and you choose a path over another one, you render a monosyllabic answer with all the power of turning your life upside down.
I have always held myself responsible for the decisions I have made, but I think I have been pretty lucky. At the end of the road, before my mind pronounces itself, there is always a key component that makes the whole process easier. Some kind of hint that leads the way...sometimes it comes in the shape of a scholarship, others, it desguises as an internship, a trip, a rewarding chat, a new friendship...an inextricable maze that peacefully explains itself.

1 comment:

Rika said...

¿Me pasará por hablar antes de tiempo? puff, dueño de tus ideas, esclavo de tus palabras...nunca más oportuno.